WELCOME TO THE EVER GREEN FAIRSaturday, April 20, 2013
The Ever Green Fair will offer the opportunity to participate in an ongoing event focused on promoting sustainability in our community. The annual event will be conducted during the second semester of the school year. The event will have three phases: phase one will begin during the month of January; phase two will commence upon the initial evaluation of the team’s project or concept; and phase three will culminate in the spring with individual exhibits and the annual final judging. All team finalists will be required to participate in the exhibition.
Participation will be encouraged from all Mid South schools from kindergarten through college. Each school will be allowed to enter one team at the beginning of each school year with the submission of a sustainable project or concept. The project or concept can be re-entered every year to allow continued enhancement and/or advancement.Key Dates:
- December 1st 2012 - Registration Ends
- January 31st 2013 - Video presentation must be submitted
- February 20th 2013 - Written notification from judges on project requirements being met
- March 15th 2013 - All finalist will be notified.
- Mandatory set up will be on Friday April 19 from 12pm-6pm
- The Ever Green Fair will be on Saturday April 20 from 9 am to 4 pm. (Clean-up will begin at the conclusion, after 4 pm.)
CASH AWARDS TO WINNERS OVER $5,000.00